Overflow Pressure Filling Machines - Pressure Fillers
Overflow filling machines are the most popular of all the pressure fillers we sell. An inline industrial bottling machine like the one below is economical, robust, and fills to a liquid level height evenly for all of the bottles which is a very important factor for consumer satisfaction. A pressure filler can be configured for automatic or semi-automatic operation with from 2 – 14 heads (depending on bottle size) and from one ounce to 2.5 gallon.
An automatic overflow filling nozzle equipment works as follows:
- Conveyor brings the bottles into position
- Conveyor stops
- Heads lower into bottles
- Variable speed pump starts filling with overflow returning to the supply tank as bottles are filled
- After filling pump stops to relieve pressure
- Conveyor starts and another set of bottles indexes in, as filled bottles index out
GI-3100 Automatic Inline Pressure Filling Machine – Works on the Overflow Principle
GI-3100 Pressure Filler Specifications (Base Machine does not include filling nozzles)
• 304 Stainless steel heavy duty stainless steel welded C frame.
• 20 Gallon stainless steel overflow tank.
• Stainless steel cover for overflow tank.
• 20 hose 304 stainless steel feeding manifold.
• All contact parts are stainless steel, sanitary, Teflon, viton and hoses per your requirements.
• Special seals or hoses by order.
• Calibrated guide for fast height changeovers.
• Machine mounted on 4 heavy duty casters.
• Leveling of machine by 1 inch 304 stainless steel leveling screws.
Control panel features:
• Allen Bradley PLC for all machine logic functions, special modifications on programs available for special adaptations.
• Frequency control drive for pump speed, acceleration and deceleration.
• Front panel filling time adjustment through Omron Timer.
• Front panel conveyor speed control for machine sold with conveyor.
• Front panel mounted bottle counter.
• Front panel Start and Emergency STOP for easy access.
• Front panel nozzle code for changing nozzle quantities.
• Fiber optic sensors by Omron standard for container gating.
• Expandable to 20 nozzles to increase speed.
• No bottle no fill PLC controlled.
Main components features:
• 96 Gallon per minute, 1 Hp, 3phase, 316 stainless steel centrifugal pump.
• Hardened Stainless steel calibrated shafts with linear bearings for nozzle rack movement smoothness and durability.
• 8 inch stroke air cylinder with magnetic sensors for nozzle up and down movement.
• 316L Stainless steel sanitary check valve mounted on pump.
• Hand wheel and shaft mounted stoppers for height and stroke adjustment.
• Nozzle spacing fully adjustable through top screw.
• Container height adjustment from 1 to 16 inches high.
• Nozzle stroke adjustments from 0 to 8 inches.
• Entry and exit bottle gating cylinders adjustable, sideways, up and down and inside and outside.
• Will work with plastic or glass containers.
• No change parts needed for various types of containers.
• Air filter-regulator and safety lockout valve included.
• Spacing and additional bottle control obtained by flow controls mounted on air gating cylinders.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
• 110 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps.• 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.
GI-3100 Automation Options
• Pressure overflow nozzles manufactured in 316L Stainless steel available in 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4″ sizes
• Touch screen panel, Allen Bradley black/white screen
• Touch screen panel, Allen Bradley color screen
• PLC controlled, pneumatic driven drip tray
• PLC controlled bottle centering guide without centering guides
• Mechanical valve actuated by 5 inch stainless steel float, mounted on side of tank (for gravity feed or centrifugal pump)
• Pneumatic actuated ball valve to be driven by pneumatic valve (to cut off supply to tank)
• Pressure switch for electrical circuit connections (Electric pump start and stop for tank supply)
• Manifold, pump connections and return-feed tank in stainless 316L (upgrade from standard 304 SS)
• 10 Ft. Conveyor, acetal chain, 4.5 in. wide, speed control installed in conveyor
• Additional conveyor is available if needed